The most comprehensive relocation program for moving to New Zealand
Zero to Zealand™
In this program, you'll learn:ENROLL NOW FOR $49.50 USD
Before I Tell You All About This Life-Changing Program, Let's Talk About Who This Is Really For...
You're a dreamer who's tired of your current situation and who's ready to create a whole new life in a country that allows you to feel safe, adventurous, and part of a connected community.
- A hard-working professional who wants a better work-life balance in a new place like New Zealand.
- An open-minded individual who needs a change of scenery and wants to see where the adventure will take them.
- An aspiring world-traveler ready for a new chapter with (or without) friends or family in a beautiful, safe, secure location like New Zealand.
You're in the right place and I'm going to tell you exactly how Zero to Zealand™ will give you the tools, resources, steps, and unparalleled support on your journey to moving your life to New Zealand.
By the end of this program,
you will have…
Nailed down your relocation plan (instead of spending yet another year just dreaming about it).
- Ensured your move is legit by validating all of the requirements you need so you can get excited about the adventure ahead.
Built connections with other people moving to New Zealand so you can feel a sense of community, make new friends, and be linked into a like-minded network before you even step on a plane.
Crafted a personalized savings plan AND relocation timeline to ensure your move has the best possible chance to work for YOU.
- Put a solid plan in place to close your current chapter in order to make room for your new one, dramatically cutting down on stress, anxiety, and overwhelm with a new move overseas.
- Created a New Zealand-specific bucket list to guarantee you make the most of your adventure.
"If you really want it, you will find a way. If not, you will find excuses.”
Join Zero to Zealand™ Today
PROGRAM ACCESS FOR LIFE
60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
The Road Map
Here's why it pays to learn from someone who's gone before you -- I know exactly where most people get stuck with making progress towards their relocation. It's not having a defined path paved for them and clearly marked to-dos along the way to keep them going.
In this module, we're going to help you get connected to other people going through the same relocation experience as you.
We'll also help you navigate the program by walking you through what to expect each step of the way.
You're going to get access to the road map of relocating to New Zealand so you have a step-by-step understanding of what needs to be done to get there.
Finally, you'll be introduced to the ultimate relocation checklist to ensure you don't miss anything along the way.
- Get the comprehensive New Zealand relocation plan outlined for you so you can move forward feeling clear and confident. This will serve as the framework for your relocation so it takes away the stress, overwhelm, and instinct to give up on your plans.
- Receive the checklist that you'll depend on throughout the preparation for your move that'll prevent you from forgetting anything. Not only will this give you peace of mind, but it'll keep you motivated to tick things off the list and make progress towards your goal of living in New Zealand.
- Become a part of a community going through the same experience as you with navigating a relocation. Have others who understand what you're going through cheer you on, be there to answer your questions, and have access to on the other end when you've ideally relocated to New Zealand.
Nothing is more reassuring than when you get all of your documentation sorted out for your relocation. This step of the process seems to be the most daunting, yet it doesn't have to be.
With this module, you'll have access to the information you need to legitimize your move from the official channels. This will allow you to achieve TOTAL confidence about where you're going and HOW you're going to get there.
You'll also learn about the New Zealand healthcare system so you know exactly what you need to ensure your relocation is protected based on your personal health requirements.
By the end of this module, you'll have a clearer picture of how a tangible relocation will look and have started to make progress towards bringing the reality of that vision to fruition.
- Learn about the immigration system from a licensed immigration adviser.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the New Zealand healthcare system so you know what you might need to do or not do at home to prepare for your relocation.
- Determine where in New Zealand you might want to live so you can start picturing a life there, planning the details around moving to that location, and becoming familiar what everyday living is like in that area. Use our well-designed quiz to match you with potential options for your ideal relocation so you don't have to spend hours investigating and researching the entire country.
This module is tremendously helpful for those who need guidance on creating a savings plan for something as big as a relocation to New Zealand. How do you figure out how much you need to save for a move to another country?
We'll take you through our proven strategy of creating an individualized savings plan that works for YOU and where you're at in YOUR LIFE. You'll know exactly how much you're going to save by when and what you need to do to get there.
The planning process of moving to New Zealand is nearly impossible to execute if you don't have a game plan to achieving financial stability. The information in this module will provide you with exactly that. Plus, we'll share with you additional ways to reach your savings goals faster.
Coinciding with your savings plan, we'll help you determine your personalized departure date based on our flight formula. This formula can always be tweaked and recalibrated when things like border openings become clearer across the world, which, of course, we'll always keep you updated on.
- Develop a personalized savings plan for you so you know exactly how to reach that financial goal that will support your move to New Zealand.
- Learn tips, tricks, money mindset tactics to ensure you put as much cash towards your adventure ahead as possible.
- Understand exactly how to figure out when to book your flight based on your personal relocation timeline and plan.
This is where you graduate from the "what else is left to get done?" phase to the "let's pop a bottle of champagne, it's time to hit the runway!" celebration!
All of your hard work, preparation, planning, and excitement-building gets to pay off as you exit one chapter and start your new one.
At this point, you'll have all of the things you need to be able tie up loose ends and focus on the adventure ahead.
By utilizing the resources waiting for you in this module, you'll eliminate the am-I-really-doing-this jitters and move into the I'm-seriously-moving-to-New-Zealand-soon buzz.
It will be tempting at this point to freeze up and want to take steps backwards as it all seems to feel more real, but by implementing our step-by-step process in this part of the program, you'll be feeling cool as a cucumber as you put on your sunglasses and get ready for the New Zealand sunshine.
- Recognize what insurance plan you may or may not need for your new life in New Zealand.
- Deploy our flight purchasing guidance to ensure you get the right flight for you when you're ready to book.
- Implement our adventure planning tactics to shape your personalized bucket list for your New Zealand chapter.
- The art of packing for New Zealand will help you ensure each item you bring is intentionally chosen for your move so you arrive well prepared and perfectly suited for your expedition to the land of the Kiwis.
This module is worth the cost of admission alone. In it, you'll learn everything there is to know about arriving in New Zealand and getting settled into your new life.
From getting your mobile phone plan, to your bank account, to your IRD number, and beyond, creating an arrival plan will feel full of excitement and confidence as you kick start your chapter in New Zealand.
Even if you work through this program once and never expect to revisit it again after you settle into your relocation, our jam-packed resource guide will leave you coming back over and over again throughout your time in New Zealand.
I promise you this module will help you feel like you belong in the land of the Kiwis, because you'll better understand the culture, traditions, and way of life like a real local.
- Tips & tricks for travel to ensure your journey to New Zealand is exactly how you want it to be.
- Craft your personalized arrival plan to feel confident you'll land on your feet the minute you step off of your flight.
- Develop a deeper connection to the indigenous culture through the introduction to Māori history, the language, and the traditions.
Now that your arrival details are sorted, you're ready to bring it home -- literally and metaphorically. It's time to solidify the details of your new chapter in New Zealand.
Here, you'll design your life in New Zealand in a way you maybe haven't done before. You get to choose everything from where you want to live, to the type of job you'd like to do, and the people you socialize with.
It's time for you to live in New Zealand!
- How to find the right place to live so that you can feel right at home in a place that best suits you.
- Determine how to find the right employment for you so you can have your financial bases set and your daily life spent doing something you love.
- Learn how to make friends through a variety of ways and social groups so you have like-minded people to spend time with doing things that make you happy in New Zealand.
When you join during this special, limited time period,
Zero to Zealand™
(A $1,297 Value)
6 Implementation Modules
...showing you literally EVERYTHING you need to do to to plan for a relocation to New Zealand.
A complete, step-by-step relocation plan...so you don't skip anything along the way and can move to a new place with total confidence you're covered on all fronts.
A personalized savings formula...to make sure know exactly what YOU need to save by when using tactics and strategies that specifically apply to your current situation.
Next-level guides, quizzes, and resourcesto help you pinpoint exactly what details will help you and YOUR relocation journey from start to finish.
You'll be given access to the modules in a drip format -- so that you have ample time to dive into the things you need to do for your relocation BEFORE moving onto the next.
We do this to protect your time, attention, and focus while sparing you from the intense overwhelm that stops most people from pursuing a move to New Zealand in their tracks.
- Bonus 01 -
Private Zero to Zealand™ Facebook Group
Be surrounded by like-minded individuals moving to New Zealand from all over the world.
(A $435 Value)
What You’ll Get:
- The ability to ask any questions about relocating to New Zealand to make sure you get answers to move forward with total confidence.
- A highly supportive Facebook community called "The Kiwi Clique" including other adventurers planning their relocation at the same time.
- A space to overcome isolation, worry, and nerves and constantly refill your motivation tank by connecting with other people around the world working through the details of their own relocation journey so you can help each other cross the "finish line."
- Timely program announcements and updates.
- Bonus 02 -
Māori Language Basics
Moving to New Zealand is saying "yes" to immersing yourself in a new country. Learning the indigenous language is your way of saying, "I care about your culture."
(A $267 Value)
What You’ll Get:
- An easy-to-follow language guide so you can learn the basics of speaking Te Reo Māori (the Māori language).
- A spread of lessons that teach you key words from animals to colors to numbers and more.
- The basics of conversational Māori so every day greetings, words, and expressions become second nature to you.
- A familiarity with regularly used phrases that will show you genuinely care about recognizing and acknowledging the importance of the indigenous culture.
- Bonus 03 -
The Ultimate Guide to Relocating Your Pets to New Zealand
Pets are family members. Their place in your relocation is imperative.
(A $197 Value)
What You’ll Get:
- A full picture explanation of what pet relocation looks like so you know exactly what pitfalls to avoid and what steps to double down on to ensure your pet makes it to New Zealand safe and sound.
- Timeline cues and a checklist to safeguard the preparation your pet needs so their relocation is a complete success.
- Helpful resources curated by pet relocation experts so all of your questions and concerns are addressed before they even arise.
- Professional advice around the right crate for your pet, quarantine information for your furry friend, airlines that will transport your pet with care, customs details and more to ensure your relocation and your pet's journey to New Zealand goes smoothly.
When you add it all up, that's a total real-world value of $899
Zero to Zealand™ - $899 value
- Private FB Group - $435 Value (but priceless really)
- Māori Language Basics - $267 Value
- Ultimate Guide to Pet Relocation in New Zealand - $197 Value
Total Value: $899
But when you join today, you’ll get access for just:
PROGRAM ACCESS FOR LIFE
60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Plus You'll be Backed by a Risk-Free 60-Day Guarantee
This is the truth.
Zero to Zealand™ is the most comprehensive, step-by-step relocation program for someone who is seriously interested and excited about moving to New Zealand.
Our community is passionate about every element of relocating to a new country, especially the emotional rollercoaster that comes with leaving one life behind and starting another. When you join, you'll be a part of this special group.
Now, here's the kicker, by the time you do the whole program, you'll have an understanding of the roadmap for moving to New Zealand and have experienced the amazing support of others relocating to New Zealand BEFORE making a final commitment.
If you don't feel totally confident and motivated by the process we've laid out for you to move to New Zealand, simply reach out, show us you've put in the work, and we'll refund your investment.
What other adventurers asked before joining Zero to Zealand™
I'm feeling overwhelmed by all of the things I'm going to need to do to move to New Zealand. Are you sure I can do this?
How much will I need to save for my move to New Zealand?
Will I be able to find a job in New Zealand?
Can my family come with me to New Zealand?
I'm thinking about moving to New Zealand alone. Will it be hard to make friends there when I arrive?
When I join Zero to Zealand™, will I be getting immediate access to all the modules, videos, and guides?
Will someone on The Kiwi Kit Team be able to answer my questions if I get stuck?
Can you remind me of everything I’m getting when I sign up for Zero to Zealand™ today?
Join Zero to Zealand™ Today
PROGRAM ACCESS FOR LIFE
60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Still "thinking about it"?
You should give Zero to Zealand™ a 60-day risk-free shot if you're motivated by any of the following:
You're looking for a change.
Whether you're sick of your job or you're tired of the monotony your current everyday life, you're fully aware that you don't have to settle for less than anything that makes you jump out of bed every day.
More importantly, you'd prefer not to waste your precious days in a place that doesn't make you happy in a situation that isn't bringing you joy.
That's why you're motivated beyond measure to invest in the next few months of planning and preparing for a relocation to New Zealand, which can dramatically jolt your life into alignment and alter the trajectory of what's ahead for you.
◈ ◈ ◈
You feel like there's something else out there.
By now, you've probably wondered enough times if your pay check is really sufficient to keep you where you are. You've also probably considered if the decisions you've made up until this point about your life are what you really want.
Maybe you had a life plan and it didn't turn out how you were expecting and now it's time to recalibrate things.
The possibility that it is attainable to take your dream of moving to New Zealand off the back burner and place it front and center.
In fact, this doesn't just excite you, it lights you up!
That little inkling inside has now gotten too loud to ignore and you know it's time to give it the full attention it deserves.
◈ ◈ ◈
You're so freakin' ready to "put in the work" to finally START this process for real.
There's always been something, a reason, an excuse, and the "enjoyment" of a dream life in New Zealand has been pushed to the side for too long.
You've had this craving for adventure, change, and a feeling of knowing "there must be more" for a while now and maybe have even tried to do some research in the past to see if it's feasible for you. Thinking about moving to New Zealand always seems exciting at first, but the details around figuring out work, living, saving, and other "stuff" that comes with living in a brand new country with no contacts seems overwhelming so...you stop.
You haven't known where to start in the past, and now that you know about The Kiwi Kit, you have a feeling that this could really be it.
You're not actually afraid of putting in the effort. The only thing that scares you is "wasted effort."
And, because Zero to Zealand™ is the most comprehensive, step-by-step relocation program in existence, you have total confidence that everything you do from now on could make that "what else is out there" feeling go from a dream to a reality.
◈ ◈ ◈
You recognize that this is the best offer you'll ever get on Zero to Zealand™.
You'd expect this type of step-by-step implementation program to sell for nearly 5X the investment.
In fact, when you factor in all that the program has inside of it, you're a little shocked that Zero to Zealand™ clocks in at an introductory investment of just $297 (that's some real GOLD right there).
Along with the stack of special launch bonuses, you're totally unwilling to let this opportunity slip -- and even MORE unwilling to let a countdown timer get to decide what the next year or two of life looks like for you.
◈ ◈ ◈
That's all we've got...
If any of these motivating factors had you nodding your head -- I borderline insist that you start your relocation journey today with a 60-day risk-free shot.
I personally cannot wait to guide you during our time together and beyond...
Moving to New Zealand completely changed my life.
I've experienced the most overwhelmingly good feelings that I made the right decision to take the leap, book the ticket, and get on the plane.
Living in New Zealand feels like I had always imagined. I figured out that there IS somewhere in the world that makes me feel safe, included, and fully energized and encouraged to live out my own adventure.
More than anything else, I want to share that with you today.
If you're an adventurer at heart looking for a new chapter in a country you've always heard amazing things about that you know could be just the thing you've been looking for, you owe it to yourself to at least take a risk-free plunge to see what your life in New Zealand could look like.
To experience firsthand the way of life, the culture, the freedom, the excitement of what a move to New Zealand includes, I want to personally invite you into our Kiwi Kit Community.
Should you choose to accept my invitation, I personally guarantee that the program (and beyond) will show you that a move to New Zealand was never really as hard to wrap your head around as you originally imagined.
I look forward to meeting you personally in Zero to Zealand™.
ALL the best,
Founder & CEO (Creative Endeavor Oracle) of The Kiwi Kit